1. I understand that although massage therapy can be very therapeutic, relaxing and reduce muscular tension, it is not a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis and treatment. My therapist/ practitioner can not issue advice or prescribe any treatment other than massage therapy.
2. I understand that this is a therapeutic massage and any sexual remarks or advances will terminate the session, draping is NOT optional, it is for my privacy and the comfort of the therapist. Any removal of draping will be considered misconduct and I will be asked to leave and I will be liable for payment of the scheduled treatment.
3. Being that massage should not be done under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have answered all questions pertaining to medical conditions truthfully.
4. I understand and agree to the cancellation policy:
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy if you need to reschedule your appointment please do so at least 24 hours beforehand. No call, no show and cancellations after 24 hours before will be subject to a $29 cancellation fee or if you have a voucher or certificate it will be forfeited. Cancellations can NOT be made online 24 hours before you MUST contact me directly.
If you are 15 min or more late to your appointment I reserve the right to reschedule your appointment to another time or charge a $29 fee for the appointment and the appointment is forfeited. (I do my best to accommodate reschedules/tardiness without a charge but please just call/ text or email if you need to reschedule or are going to be late.)
5. I understand that payment is due at the time of service, I must present my voucher, certificate or form of payment at the end of the session.
You will be required to sign that you have read, understand and will adhere to these policies.
Please know that I will return messages left by phone as soon as possible, it may take up to 48 hours.