- Help Alleviate muscle pain
- Improve range of motion
- Enhance immunity by simulating lymph flow
- Exercise and stretch muscles
- Assist athletes prepare and recover from strenuous workouts
- Promote tissue regeneration by reducing scar tissue and breaking up adhesion/ facial adhesion in the connective tissue
- Increases circulation
- Relieve migraine pain
- Helps promote: decreased anxiety, enhanced sleep quality, greater energy, improved concentration, and reduce fatigue
HELP INCREASE THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
- Detox bath after treatment
Recipe: 1 cup sea salt, 1 cup Epsom salt, 1/2 cup baking soda.
Epsom salt works wonders on inflammation and swelling. It helps pull all the excess waste your body naturally produces. Massage is like ringing out a sponge so things get pushed through the body faster than average. Sea Salt helps your body not retain water and the baking soda, pulls waste from your pores much like it does to stains. Try it out!!
Recommended bath time: 15-20 mins
Add essential oils e.x lavender, rose, lemon grass, patchouli.
If you don't have a tub, use it as a foot bath!
- Good old H2O! Water helps your body in so may ways. Calorie free hydration!
- Regular massage: Getting a massage can do so much for you! A world of Good Getting massage frequently can help even more. Making time for bodywork consistently is truly an investment in your health! Always remember: just because massage feels good and is pampering that doesn't mean that it isn't therapeutic. Massage appointments are a necessary part of your health and wellness.
Have a Charmed day! :)